Don’t miss this tapping event!
You may already have used EFT Tapping for yourself and be aware that the process delivers such tremendous results, and so quickly, that it falls into the “I can’t believe this works so well” category.
Just in case you have not seen Tapping in action it is a scientifically proven technique that works to rewire the brain by sending calming signals to the amygdala, the stress center of the brain, allowing both the body and brain to release limitations from negative experiences, emotions, thoughts and much more that hold us back from creating the life we want.
It is mind-blowing in its effectiveness for creating change and has been my passion for nearly 20 years now, that is why I appreciate this event every year as it enables so many people to discover it and use it to help themselves.
I highly recommend checking out the page below to learn all about it, and about why you need to attend this massive free online event (over 500,000 people attended last year alone!). The event starts on February 26th but there are a full 10 days of life-altering presentations…
If your a tapping coach like me you may have come across many people who don’t have the success, money, health or happiness that they want. Tapping helps us to see why unconscious beliefs and fears are blocking them from getting there.
Any process we can learn to help us overcome any beliefs and fears that limit us from creating the life we want would help our clients and go a long way to help you in changing your life if you are working on yourself.
You can learn how to do this in minutes with this video from NY Times bestselling author Cheryl Richardson who uses a scientifically proven technique that literally rewires the brain.
Discover more here:
This video is being released in the lead up to the 10th Annual Tapping World Summit, the longest running and most attended online summit! You don’t want to miss this.
If you’ve never heard of “Tapping” you’re going to want to learn about it, and if you have attended the summit before you will already know the benefits by attending it.
I hope you enjoyed the video I sent you two days ago that showed you how tapping literally rewires the brain by sending calming signals to the amygdala of the brain (the fight or flight mechanism of the brain), and I value any thoughts you may have about the video with New York Times best-selling author Nick Ortner
When you access this video with Cheryl, you’ll also get access to the first video again, and if you did miss it please watch it this time around, as it is an in-depth look into your deepest fears, limiting beliefs, negative emotions and much more, so that you can create a life you truly love.
If you are already a tapper you will know just how life-changing tapping can be by using it, but if you’re not using Tapping in your life… you’re missing out on something that could drastically improve your life.
Make sure to check it out by clicking here.
Enjoy both videos and I wish you tapping success!
P.S. – The video is being released in the lead up to the 10th Annual Tapping World Summit, an online event that has been attended by over 2 million people over the last 9 years. I highly recommend showing up for this free event and learning how to use Tapping to improve your own life.
Keeping your clients safe at all times is so important, ff your client suffers an abreaction it may re-traumatise them and make the problem worse and could even kill them! To avoid this you must at all times give them either physical or psychological distance and disassociate them from the event.
* Physical distance from objects
(spiders, mice, telephones, etc.);
* From locations (lifts, precipices, motorways, etc.);
* From substances (allergens, phobic responses).
* Psychological distance from objects and locations by using pictures, videos. Continue reading
Humour gives us two important advantages, It offers a superior means for testing our work. If, indeed, the client can laugh or smile about some aspect of their issue (even rape, war trauma and the like) then we have sound evidence that we are making progress.
The “heaviness” is being lifted. It also offers a nearly ideal arena for reframing. For a client to genuinely see their issue from another perspective (reframing) is often the ultimate goal during healing sessions. Humour adds a form of “comic relief” and thus, in the midst of an otherwise heavy session, it adds a welcome perspective.
We are the creators of our dreams and for most of our lives we inhabit this mysterious and puzzling world. Important decisions in history have been made using dream interpretation and prediction. Both monks and ancient Babylonian scholars studied dream symbols and theorized about their meaning in order to make sense of their world. Because our dream symbols come from current experience and cultural influences, many of the images in modern dreams are very different from those of ancient civilizations.
As we sleep, dreams cast a shadow before us like a flowing stream, revealing future twists and turns and possible turbulence to come. Some images may appear strange but they are all part of a relevant and meaningful story concerning you and your life. We all dream over a million dreams in a lifetime and research has shown that everyone dreams, even though the dreams may not be remembered. Every morning and at night before you go to sleep ask yourself how you are doing. Continue reading
90 Important Questions To Ask Yourself in Life:
- Who are you?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- What are you most grateful for in life?
- What are the most important things to you in life?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are your values?
- What do you represent?
- What do you want to embody?
- Do you love yourself?… Why or Why not?
- How can you love yourself more today?
- What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
- Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
- If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
- If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?
- What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
- What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
- What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
- If you are yourself 1 year from the future, how would you advise the you now?
- Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go?
- What are you busy with today? Will this matter 1 year from now? 3 years? 5 years?
- What are your Quadrant 2 tasks?
- What opportunities are you looking for?
- How can you create these opportunities?
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
- If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?
- What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks?
- What do you want to achieve in 1 year from now?… 3 years?… 5 years?… 10 years?
- How important are these goals to you?
- What if these goals are doubled? Tripled? Magnified by 10? How would you feel? Would you prefer to achieve these or your previous goals?
- Who are the people who have achieved similar goals?
- … What can you learn from them?
- Are you putting any parts of your life on hold?… Why?
- What’s the top priority in your life right now?
- What are you doing about it?
- If you were to die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret?
- For every experience you get: What are the biggest things you have learned?
- How can you do this better the next time?
- If you have 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
- Do you love your job?
- What is your ideal career?
- How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
- What is your ideal home like?
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal home?
- What is your ideal physical look?
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look?
- What is your ideal life?
- What can you do to start living your ideal life?
- What do you fear most in life?
- Is there anything you are running away from?
- Are you settling for less than you are worth?… Why?
- What is your inner dialogue like?
- What limiting beliefs are you holding on to?
- Are they helping you achieve your goals?
- If not, is it time to let them go?
- What empowering beliefs can you take on to help you achieve your goals?
- What bad habits do you want to break?
- What good habits do you want to cultivate?
- What’s the biggest step you can take now that will create the biggest result?
- What would you want to say to yourself 1 year in the future?… 3 years?… 5 years?… 10 years?
- Where are you living right now – the past, future or present?
- Are you living your life to the fullest right now?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission?
- How can you make your life even more meaningful starting today?
- What drives you?
- What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
- What did you do during those times? How can you do more of that starting today?
- How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
- Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with?
- Are these people enabling you or holding you back?
- What qualities do you want to embody? (Refer to Q5: Values and Q10: Ideal Self) Where can you meet people who embody these qualities?
- Who inspire you the most?
- How can you be like them?
- What is your ideal life partner like?
- Where can you find him/her?
- How can you get to know him/her?
- Are you afraid of letting others get close to you?… Why?
- Who are the most important people in the world to you?
- Are you giving them the attention you want to give?
- How can you spend more time with them starting today?
- What kind of person do you enjoy spending time around?
- How can you be this person to others?
- Who do you want to be like in 1 year?… 3 years?… 5 years?… 10 years?
- Who are your mentors in life? (formal or informal)
- What is one thing you’re going to do differently after reading this article?